Sea Kayaking UK - devoted to kayak and paddler development
Over 20 years ago, Nigel Dennis Kayaks (NDK) was formed with the design of the Romany, since then a large range of kayaks have been designed and made in Anglesey North Wales UK under the direction of BCU Coach and world level expeditioner, Nigel Dennis. His boats are synonymous with British sea kayak design. The company is now called Sea Kayaking UK, (SKUK) but the Romany, Explorer and now Pilgrim remain the tried, tested and true favourites of many paddlers worldwide.
These sea kayaks are renowned for their rough water handling, solid secondary stability, superb fit and durable construction. Model families include Romany, Explorer, Pilgrim, Greenlander Pro, and the Triton double. With the exception of the Triton II, all kayaks are available in four layups: Standard, Elite , Carbon/Kevlar, and now the 50/50 layup.
- 25ft Shark encounter on the Isle of Man
- Motionize kayak statistics monitor and paddle sensor
- 4 star training with CNTP 2-4 August
- What inspired you to start paddling?
- Ocean Paddler Articles
- Adventurous Experiences Isle of Man Sea Kayak Symposium
- Aleutians 2012 Expedition
- SHARKS!!!! of the Basking variety.