Sea Kayaking UK - devoted to kayak and paddler development
Over 20 years ago, Nigel Dennis Kayaks (NDK) was formed with the design of the Romany, since then a large range of kayaks have been designed and made in Anglesey North Wales UK under the direction of BCU Coach and world level expeditioner, Nigel Dennis. His boats are synonymous with British sea kayak design. The company is now called Sea Kayaking UK, (SKUK) but the Romany, Explorer and now Pilgrim remain the tried, tested and true favourites of many paddlers worldwide.
These sea kayaks are renowned for their rough water handling, solid secondary stability, superb fit and durable construction. Model families include Romany, Explorer, Pilgrim, Greenlander Pro, and the Triton double. With the exception of the Triton II, all kayaks are available in four layups: Standard, Elite , Carbon/Kevlar, and now the 50/50 layup.
- Greg Paquin explores the Southern Ice Fields of Patagonia
- New, smaller plastic Romany Sportive is now in production
- New SKUK designed footrests for 2017
- Drone Kayaking in Iceland
- Dealers Meet 25th – 29th September 2017
- Video: Know no Boundaries
- Video: A day in the life of the symposium
- Video: A cheeky seal checking out Keirron's Romany Surf.